- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Work with our project team to support on all business areas to be implemented including design of interfaces and support on UATs. You’ll perform an active role in identifying areas to improve ways of working by use native systems to automate processes and achieve best practices by playing a role of continuous improvement.
What you’ll do
- You’ll design AI and TB processes;
- You’ll be Test Scripting and Test Completing;
- You’ll be Integration Mapping;
- You’ll identify system processes to increase, re-design and implement new changes in the system;
- You’ll perform FIT / GAP Analysis and document the our requirements for development staff;
- You’ll train End-users on system processes;
- You’ll support all support tickets related to ERP Support team and resolve or escalate to proper channels;
Who you are
- Experience with ERP support or implementation;
- Experience with troubleshooting and support principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques;
- Nice to have experience working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL;
- Experience in document procedures;
- Interpret technical documentation for training and end-user procedures;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Work with the our teams on all areas of implementation to support end-users on analysis, overcoming bugs or system errors!