- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our New York office is located in Midtown near the iconic Bryant Park and the historic Grand Central Terminal, New York’s best connected office neighborhood. The beautifully designed office has 360 views and tall windows to bring the outside in. We have a communal kitchen that brings the team together for Family Lunch and Happy Hours. The office is open plan with plenty of rooms and booths to take a private call, have time to relax and work in private or have a large collaborative meeting.
Reporting to the Corporate IT Support Team Lead, you will provide 1st line and some 2nd line support services for Farfetch and its subsidiaries and collaboration partner technologies in the US and as part of a global team according to excellent standards of Customer Service, Service Level Agreements, and Health and Safety requirements.
What you’ll do
- You will service IT incidents and requests logged within the IT Service Management System (Jira).
- You will administer IT Assets (hardware and software) using the Farfetch ITAM tool (EasyVista)
- You will build PC, Mac, and Linux devices, both locally and remotely using Intune and JAMF
- You will provide Video Conference support Services using multiple tools including Polycom Room Systems, BlueJeans Cloud VC, Dolby
- You will provide technical support for camera equipment, camera software, and other production related equipment
- You will work closely with the other Farfetch Group IT and technology teams to identify and help resolve technical incidents and requests
- You will ensure all 3rd party support tickets and administration are tracked and completed for incidents, requests, problem management and asset tracking
- You will present a positive Farfetch and Corporate IT image
- You will understand Key technologies: Google Apps / G Suite, Windows 10, MacOS, Office 365, BlueJeans, Sophos, Slack, Active Directory, JAMF, Intune, Jira, EasyVista, Adobe Creative Cloud
Who you are
- You can work on projects on your own or as a team
- You can demonstrate a broad based IT background covering at least PC’s and Mac’s, mobile devices, networking, Video Conferencing
- You have a keen sense of observation
- You have excellent hands-on and virtual customer support skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re looking for an IT Support Engineer to come aboard and join our New York IT Support team!