- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city’s tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production.
The IT Support Team Lead will be focused on delivery of IT Support within the US, working as part of the Global IT Support community. The IT Support Team Lead will report to the IT Support Manager and work with the Corporate IT Organization to achieve timely IT services within SLA to have a positive impact on other IT metrics.
What you’ll do
- You will coordinate the local IT Support Team
- You will service IT incidents and requests logged within the IT Service Management System (Jira)
- You will administer IT Assets (hardware and software) using the FARFETCH ITAM tool (EasyVista)
- You will build PC, Mac, and Linux devices, both locally and remotely using Intune and JAMF
- You will provide Video Conference support Services using multiple tools including Polycom Room Systems, Zoom VC, Dolby
- You will provide technical support for camera equipment, camera software, and other production related equipment
- You will reduce aged service tickets balance
- You will support equipment supply for new starters and equipment replacement lifecycle following FARFETCH policies and procedure
- You will manage and develop new hires and direct reports
- You will review and resolve escalations
- You will support process and continuous service improvement
- You will understand Key technologies: Google Apps / G Suite, Windows 10, MacOS, Office 365, Zoom, Sophos, Slack, Active Directory, JAMF, Intune, Jira, EasyVista, Adobe Creative Cloud
Who you are
- You have 4 or more years of experience within IT Support, help desk, desktop support
- You have experience managing direct reports
- You have plenty of enthusiasm, self-motivation, and the desire to succeed within a technology driven environment
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team as well as being able to solve problems independently
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines
- You have a positive, flexible attitude with an eye for detail
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re looking for an IT Support Team Lead to join our Los Angeles based Technology team!