- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Partner Service Specialist reporting to the Partner Service Team Lead to support the health of the partner ecosystem, strengthening the daily operational relationship with each partner and ensuring that the partner’s voice is shared throughout the organization. You will be a part of a B2B team that enjoys working in delivering impeccable service to the Farfetch partner community of the best luxury boutiques and brands.
What you’ll do
- Be the main contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries (e.g. order/returns issues, systems queries, customer service priorities);
- Support partners with speed, quality and service on every communication channel;
- Monitor operational indicators, trend spot partners’ behaviors, and seek solutions for recurring issues;
- Work with internal departments to ensure that top-notch service is delivered to all our customers;
- Identify best practices and help establish process standards that guarantee consistency and efficiency at scale;
- Drive partner satisfaction by providing and reliable support and identifying improvement opportunities to meet partners’ expectations;
- Be the voice of the partner and advocate for the organization to create value for the partner ecosystem
Who you are
- Experienced in a service environment, preferably B2B;
- Eager to provide impeccable service;
- Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken);
- Available, reliable and accountable (flexible working hours based on partners’ needs including weekends or early/late hours at times);
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service tools and windows packages including Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Be a main contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries.