- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our Guimarães office is located in this beautiful and historic city, often described as the ‘birthplace of Portugal’. This is where our European Production team is based, in a custom-built office and studio facility which has a games room, music area and unbeatable chill out zone with a hammock that fits up to 20 people!
We are looking for a People Support Administrative to manage an efficient attendance system (Ceridian HCM). Reporting into the Head of People Partnering you will be a time keeping champion and act as the point of contact and support for the business and several other stakeholders while developing and implementing different projects relating the attendance system lifecycle.
What you’ll do
- Be the go-to person for all attendance system related matters, requests and inquiries;
- Support and guide the business and different stakeholders such as the planning and payroll teams through system policies and processes;
- Liaise between business and support teams to set up Ceridian training sessions;
- Collect stakeholders’ feedback and develop projects to improve their experience;
- Ensure that all files and systems have accurate information;
- Ensure all legal requirements, compliance, and reports regarding configurations evaluation;
- Process data and report deviations.
Who you are
- Passionate about people and data;
- An engaging and empathetic person capable of taking care of business issues;
- Excellent communicator, available and people oriented;
- Detail oriented, able to handle competing priorities and shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy helping scale a world-class organisation;
- A creative Project Manager (no need for certification, just the mindset);
- Proficient with Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Proficient in English, written and spoken (Mandatory);
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understanding deadlines.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.