- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivaled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
You will cultivate and develop relationships with our most valuable clients to ensure our individual sales and company commercial targets are exceeded, whilst contributing to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you engage and promote customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with teams, ensuring a seamless, luxury shopping experience. You have client development skills, and a knowledge of luxury fashion to play an instrumental part in driving the team to achieve their targets. Additionally, you have experience with high profile clients in the luxury fashion, combined with a capability to develop strategies and action plans. This role can be based out of Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Dallas.
What you’ll do
- You will develop the FARFETCH Private Client base (a portfolio of 100+ top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivate lapsed clients, and develop personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the FARFETCH Private Client service.
- You will maintain your client relationships to the standards required to ensure achievement of personal sales targets and related goal’s.
- You will create personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other FARFETCH news that is relevant to their interests.
- You will organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences) within your assigned geographic region.
- You will work with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You will manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- You will support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues.
- You will attend brand events to aid business development and act as a FARFETCH brand ambassador.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience in luxury fashion sales, with experience exceeding sales targets, with the desire to sustain this.
- You have knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products,
- And a passion for styling.
- You have an existing client book, with an elite list of clients (totalling at least $4m).
- You can understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- You can problem solve and have a solutions focused attitude
- You can engage and build customer relations.
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Apply today to join the Private Client team at FARFETCH and work on ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience!