- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Our experienced team of IT Retail Support Engineers at Farfetch have an exciting role satisfying their passion for IT and Service Management. If you are ready to use, expertise, education and certifications to help power the global luxury fashion platform in our retail stores, we are ready to reward you and further develop your career in our IT Retail Support team. The Retail Field Support Engineers provide in-store and remote technology support for all devices including EPoS desktops, servers, laptops and mobile devices, as well as exciting Store of the Future products such as Magic Mirrors. In addition to retail store support, you will also be part of our global Corporate IT Service team providing outstanding IT support to our end users and clients across the globe. Please note the Retail Support Engineering Team runs a rotor to ensure support at peak trading periods including weekends and Bank Holidays and covering store opening hours typically 11am - 7pm
What you’ll do
- Maintain Farfetch and collaboration partner technologies at our retail locations in the UK and possibly abroad according to standards of Customer Service, Service Level Agreements, and Health and Safety requirements.
- Support is provided based on the SLAs in place with our retail stores. These are monitored daily and reported back to the store businesses and their Senior Leaders at regular intervals.
- Provide technical IT support for our retail stores. This includes onsite technical repairs, full device re-provisioning, repaired device delivery back to site, and ensure all the devices are enrolled and correctly provisioned
- Follow a set weekly schedule of site visits to proactively partner and support the retail stores technology use and technology asset management.
- Ensure all support tickets are logged, updated and resolved within the IT Service Management System Work closely with the Farfetch Platform, Store of the Future and other technology teams and departments to identify and help resolve technical incidents and requests.
- Ensure all 3rd party support tickets and administration are tracked and completed for incidents, requests, problem management and asset tracking.
- Present a positive Farfetch and Corporate IT image.
- Undertake any other activity that is in line with the role, as requested by IT management
Who you are
- Plenty of enthusiasm within a busy progressive technology driven retail environment.
- Good communication and IT customer support skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as being able to solve problems
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a broad based IT background covering at least PC’s & Mac’s, mobile devices, networking, Video Conferencing, EPoS etc
- Have the ability to apply a positive flexible attitude with an eye for detail.
- Have a clear concise friendly manner, self-disciplined, work on own initiative but also have strong team-working skills, both in person and virtual.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy & flexibility.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Retail Field Support Engineers provide in-store and remote technology support for all devices including EPoS, desktops, servers, laptops and mobile devices, as well as exciting Store of the Future products such as Magic Mirrors