- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Success Specialist, you will be a trusted advisor to Farfetch Brand partners, addressing their needs, strategic goals, and operational targets. You will ensure that all operational/technical activities are aligned with the strategy for each partner, allowing the full potential of the partnership to be achieved. You will create solutions to guide partners to achieve operational success with Farfetch. You will need to work with your colleagues from teams that are present in the partner lifecycle to provide a seamless partner experience.
What you’ll do
- Reporting to the Brand Success Team, you will develop relationships with the partner’s decision makers and manage partner health at every stage of the lifecycle;
- You’ll manage onboarding so that the foundations of the partnership are well established from the start;
- Lead the development of operational solutions based on partner requirements and support Retail Logistics with complex technical solutions;
- Manage partner’s adoption and development of best practices, constructively challenging them to improve their operational processes;
- You will be the internal voice of partners from an operational perspective, positively promoting a two-way communication channel with our teams;
- Monitor operational KPIs and act accordingly;
- Be someone that develops tailored success plans maximizing partner’s performance;
- Anticipate business risks based on existing data and historical behaviors and implement corrective measures;
- Build and present monthly/quarterly/seasonal business reviews;
- Focus on a specific portfolio of Partners according to Success Manager guidelines
Who you are
- Experienced in a B2B environment;
- 5 years experience in success/account management environment (sales can also be considered);
- Experienced in Retail operations;
- A professional with the capability to establish an efficient communication with all levels of our company;
- Experience in process optimization, organization and planning;
- A professional with experience in analytics and ability to extract, interpret and storytell data;
- Empathetic and with an unique ability to extract and understand customer needs;
- A professional with experience implementing successful strategies and achieving ROI and other measures of success;
- Someone who works with teams across Farfetch, with autonomy, considering the constant changes of the companies environment;
- A professional with experience in negotiation, with commercial sense;
- Experience in and knowledgeable of E-commerce and luxury retail is a plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English (C level);
- A professional with advanced Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We want you to focus on developing relationships with the Farfetch Brand partners, responsible for onboarding and ensuring partners operational success.