- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to a Platform Operations Manager, our Senior Ops Solutions Specialist will lead the Ops Discovery and Design phases where you will present all of our FF platform Operational capabilities regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment, Order Management, Customer Service and Retail Operations to onboard a potential brand/partner into our FF platform.
What you’ll do
- Have the possibility of client-facing interaction with luxury international clients for the Discovery and Design phases: display capabilities and propose operational opportunities.
- Gather the requirements from the potential partners and design solutions alongside our technical teams.
Who you are
- A person with a degree in Economics, Management or Engineering
- A person with, at least, 5 years of experience in client-facing, project management, Retail or Omnichannel positions with potential for short-term growth
- A person with a curious mindset
- Knowledgeable of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), as well as PowerPoint basic functionalities;
- Fluent in English - (mandatory)
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- You will focus on gathering the requirements from the potential partners and design solutions alongside our technical teams.