- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Considering the current COVID-19 scenario, all of our employees are working remotely from their home. As soon as it is safe to return to work, we will provide more information about the CDX office.
About the role
Reporting directly to the LATAM Private Client Manager, you will cultivate and develop relationships with our most valuable clients to ensure our individual sales and company commercial targets are exceeded, whilst contributing to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you engage and promote customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience.
We need someone with client development skills, commercial skills and knowledge of luxury fashion to play an instrumental part in driving the team to achieve their targets. Experience working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry, combined with a capability to develop strategies and action plans.
What you’ll do
- You’ll develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to ensure achievement of personal sales targets and related indicators.
- You’ll send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- You’ll support the Customer Service and Premium Service team to resolve Private Client issues.
- You’ll attend brand events to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
Who you are
- You’ll have proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with experience exceeding sales targets, with the drive to sustain this.
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- You will understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- You have problem solving skills and solutions-focused attitude.
- You’ll can engage and build customer relations (clienteling).
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
- You are experienced in making decisions on your own and in understanding team dynamics while working in cohesion with your peers.
- Back Office and Operations knowledge (especially customs process).
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance, health insurance and dental
- Gym membership, meal allowance and transportation vouchers
- Nursery reimbursement
- Special discounts at farfetch.com and brownsfashion.com
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that you are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.