- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city’s tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production.
Reporting to the Spanish Customer Service Supervisor, you will gain excellent experience servicing luxury online customers. Our Customer Service teams contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business, through customer engagement and expert product and service knowledge. We’re looking for candidates with call center or e-commerce experience to come in and really get started! This is great opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a high-growth environment.
What you’ll do
- You will assist customers with order enquiries through several channels (chat, email and telephone)
- You will provide product and service information to customers
- You will work with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies
- You will be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike
Who you are
- You fluently speak, read and write Spanish
- You have experience with at least 1 year working in customer service, in a luxury/fashion retail environment
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about fashion and understand fashion brands
- You are a proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages
- You have flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed
- Experience working with Latin-American customers and knowledge of customs/import regulations is a plus
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, with flexible spending account
- 401K plus company match, PTO and volunteer days
- Wellness, and cell phone reimbursements
- Family Lunch, catered weekly when in office
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Apply today to join the Customer Service Operations team here at Farfetch in our Los Angeles location!