- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Tech Excellence Service Management area you will provide technical support on Farfetch applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. This position will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers (internal and external), managing daily operations, and preparing Tech Service to meet the Farfetch needs.
What you’ll do
- Respond to requests for technical assistance
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route incidents and requests and document resolutions
Who you are
- Experienced with Microsoft development tools and programming languages
- Experience in object-oriented languages (C#, VB.NET or Java)
- Knowledge of SQL language and experience using relational databases with preference for SQL Server
- Experience in REST API
- Experience with GitLab
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and willingness to provide exceptional customer service;
- A professional with good attention to detail, and ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
- Experienced in working in large-scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multicultural team is a plus;
- Proficient with Confluence and JIRA tools is a plus;
- ITIL certifications are a plus;
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting to the Tech Excellence Service Management area you will be accountable for providing technical support on Farfetch applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.