- Date Posted
- Nov. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for someone who will lead a versatile team of support engineers and service desk analysts overseeing the operational procedures, working towards our goals. You will help define and build the delivery of the practice. As a Tech Support Lead you will take ownership of people management, development and standards related to service excellence. You will work in a very relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, growing team.
What you’ll do
- You will lead a versatile team of support engineers and service desk analysts overseeing service management operational procedures;
- Assure the adherence to the defined global support processes and best practices.
- Set goals and development targets for the elements of your managed team and support the team with feedback and development plans as they progress;
- Contribute to the hiring and development of new joiners for your managed team;
- Assure the collaboration & close interaction between other operational teams as well as across different engineering teams/offices
- Work in conjunction with Continuous Service Improvement.
- Assure that your managed team works towards the improvement of the operational support knowledge database.
Who you are
- Graduated in Information Systems or related field;
- A professional with working experience with at least 2 years’ background leading a team in a Service Management related role;
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and willingness to provide exceptional customer service;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization;
- A professional with good attention to detail, and ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the ability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
- Proficient with Confluence and JIRA tools is a plus;
- ITIL certifications are a plus;
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for someone who will lead a versatile team of support engineers and service desk analysts overseeing the operational procedures, working towards our goals. You will help define and build the delivery of the practice.