- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We’re a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
The purpose of the Concierge role is to take the lead as a service ambassador for our new flagship Brook Street Store, forging strong and lasting relationships with our clients. Working closely with the shop floor and VIC teams, you will ensure that the client journey is executed perfectly, introducing clients to our services, experiences and benefits and working towards KPI’s including conversion and retention. Utilising your existing industry knowledge and network of contacts as well as proactively continuing to develop this, you will create an exemplary client experience that goes beyond just fashion. Positioning yourself as an authority within the industry, you will help to create tailored lifestyle experiences in and out of the store, encompassing music, art, food, wellness and culture.
What you’ll do
- You will create a seamless front of house experience for all Browns customers, adopting the key pillars of the Browns customer journey to deliver an experience that is memorable, personalised and feels luxury every time. .
- You will educate and influence potential walk in clients, connecting them with the VIC team to inspire conversion in to The Club.
- You will adapt to an evolving augmented retail environment, adopting and championing new technology in order to support and enhance new client journeys.
- You will introduce customers to Browns services, including Getting Ready (e.g. red-carpet dressing), Conscious (e.g. fitness and nutrition) and Special Services (e.g. made to measure), and be an advocate for this.
- Manage client lifestyle by thinking beyond Browns, utilising your industry contacts in order to cultivate highly personalised experiences.
- You will be fully up to date with Browns events calendar, including VIC events and launch dates.
- You will position yourself as an ambassador for Browns, attending VIC events in order to network and establish new relationships with clients.
- You will manage and coordinate the VIC floor diary, maintaining strong communication with the department, to ensure a seamless client experience.
Who you are
- You have strong communication skills, able to engage with people across multiple geographies, cultures, and industries and can overcome barriers.
- You will showcase an interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
- You will demonstrate a passionate approach to client experience, with confidence engaging with customers both remotely and face to face.
- You are results and targets driven.
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever evolving working environment.
Rewards & benefits
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving’s Isa’s, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
- Browns Fashion are looking for a VIC Concierge to join our new Flagship Store!