- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Development
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are seeking an experienced Channel Partnerships Manager to build out and grow a network of strategic agency relationships in the United Kingdom. Channel Partnerships are the foundation of Fast’s growth when it comes to landing new, growth, and enterprise merchants. The team’s mission is to accelerate Fast’s merchant distribution via channel partnerships with a growing list of full-service digital agencies, system integrators, global consultancies, and marketing services firms.
This role presents a unique opportunity to expand relationships with existing channel partners and develop new ones. Specifically, we are looking for someone with a strong background working at or directly with leading agencies who have the combined superpower of a strategic thinker and a detail-oriented relationship manager. This person will enable new and existing partners to offer Fast to their clients and coordinate with internal sales, marketing, and product teams to drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
If you are passionate about all things digital and eCommerce, accelerating Fast’s growth through impactful partnerships, then this role is for you! Come join us as we upgrade the internet by creating a new, frictionless online checkout experience.
- Responsible for the exciting growth of channel partnerships. You will have the opportunity to contribute your experience in digital marketing and eCommerce.
- Responsible for identifying, pursuing, and acquiring new partners within a set of named accounts.
- Drive business objectives of partner acquisition, opportunity generation, and revenue.
- Build long-term collaborations and champion partner account adoption, expansion, and retention.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital technology space and are proficient in acquiring, onboarding, engaging and accelerating, large digital agency relationships.
- Knowledge of cloud-based SaaS and eCommerce Platforms as well as familiarity with headless technologies.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and headless proficiency is a plus
- Passionate about the brand we’re building and eager to build on our vision for the brand.
- Experience working with multifaceted teams including Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales and enjoy reciprocally developing joint solutions on behalf of partnerships
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)