- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Business Development
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking Fast’s first Head of Platform Partnerships. Platform partnerships are the foundation of Fast’s growth. The team’s mission is to accelerate Fast’s merchant distribution via strategic partnerships with a growing list of eCommerce platforms, website builders, and open-source frameworks.
This role presents a unique opportunity to expand strategic relationships with existing platform partners and develop new platform partnerships. Specifically, we are looking for someone with a strong background working at or directly with leading eCommerce platforms who has the combined superpower of a strategic thinker and a detail-oriented taskmaster. This person will build Fast’s relationships with external stakeholders, handle non-technical conversations with go-to-market teams and technical conversations with product teams, and manage day-to-day relationships with platform partners.
If you are passionate about payments and eCommerce, accelerating Fast’s growth through impactful partnerships, then this role is for you! Come join us as we upgrade the internet by creating a new, frictionless online checkout experience.
- Expand strategic relationships with existing platform partners to increase the adoption of Fast
- Create new strategic relationships with eCommerce platforms, website builders, and open-source platforms
- Evaluate and assess the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with partners
- Understand platform partners’ strategic priorities, challenges, complexities, and internal roadmaps
- Collaborate internally and externally with key stakeholders, including marketing, sales, product, engineering, legal, and more
- Contribute to shaping our platform partnership strategy and identify both new areas of focus or existing areas that can be improved across our partner ecosystem
- Design and implement strategies, tools, and processes that help scale the team and increase our velocity as a team
- 4+ years of experience working at or directly with a leading eCommerce platform or website builder
- Deep working knowledge of an eCommerce platform’s sales, account management, marketing, partnerships, and product functions.
- A track record of identifying, sourcing, negotiating, and executing new strategic opportunities from end to end with complex external parties
- An expert in how to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
- Proficiency in project management
- An expert in prioritizing and working nimbly with cross-functional internal and external teams across leadership, product, sales, marketing, customer success, and operations
- Knowledgeable of both technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with tools and systems such as Tableau, Salesforce, Outreach, Loom, Hubspot, Stripe, and languages such as SQL and Excel
- Domain knowledge in payments and familiarity with the international payments regulatory landscape
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks