- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a Security & Compliance Analyst to work on our GRC processes. You will work collaboratively with other teams to develop effective metrics and compliance activities. In addition, you will support external and internal auditing, help Sales with pre-sales RFPs, and plan security workshops.
- Work on PCI, SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliance projects across multiple teams, including operations, IT and development
- Create internal policy and procedure documents
- Respond to customer security questionnaires and RFPs
- Help coordinate external and internal security and compliance audit activities
- Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain risk and compliance metrics
- Clearly explain our security and compliance program to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Keep track of new regulations, industry best practices, and implement continuous improvement
- Work with legal to develop privacy artifacts such as privacy policies and privacy impact assessments (PIA).
- Knowledge of industry compliance standards as they relate to Software as a Service, such as SOC1, SOC2, PCI DSS, GDPR and CCPA (or similar knowledge in a different field)
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- You must be organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to convey ideas clearly
- Security Certifications
- Prior e-commerce experience
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks