- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Design & UI
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are searching for a Senior Frontend Engineer to build the consumer experience of Fast Checkout and Login. You would have input on how we build, what we build, and when we build. The ideal candidate may not have everything on our wish list, but will be the person who demonstrates enthusiasm, desire to grow, and ability to contribute.
You will build highly-polished user interfaces that make authentication and payments as easy as possible. Working with your team, product managers, and designers, you will launch new products, build meaningful new features, and share in the team’s maintenance work and on-call schedule.
- Proven experience developing sophisticated web UIs (We use React, but your experience can be with Vue, Angular, Svelte, or Web Components as long as you’re willing to learn our stack).
- Experience making product tradeoffs and shipping high-quality products, which you can show us via live websites or explaining the decision-making for past work that you are proud of.
- Familiarity with e-commerce and payments (Know an auth from a charge? Fought with AVS checks?).
- Demonstrated expertise in one aspect of web UI development: accessibility, localization, performance, functional testing, security and PCI compliance.
- History of launching and maintaining applications will millions of active daily users.
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries