- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Design & UI
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a passionate senior front-end engineer to join our Buyer Dashboard (“B-Dash”) team. We’re looking for an Army of One. A multiplier. An engineer who can put her hands on the keyboard and build in an hour what other people can do in a day. You also know when it’s time to get your hands off the keyboard, come up with a long-term vision, and then sell your vision to the rest of the team
- You will work on a cross-platform, cross-discipline team responsible for building new features on the front-end in React/Typescript, with a dash of Go on the back-end.
- Build performant, clean, scalable, testable front-end code.
- Have an eye for aesthetics and a passion for building something joyful to use!
- Drive the entire platform farther, by identifying tech debt and places for improvement, owning architecture, and suggesting better coding patterns.
- Proven experience developing sophisticated web UIs (We use React/ TypeScript, but your experience can be with Vue, Angular, Svelte, or Web Components as long as you’re willing to learn our stack).
- Experience making product tradeoffs and shipping high-quality products, which you can show us via live websites or explaining the decision-making for past work that you are proud of.
- Native mobile development (iOS or Android).
- Some kind of back-end development (Go, Python, Java).
- The ability to take a product team’s vision, and develop a plan to execute on the engineering side.
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks