- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Design & UI
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a passionate senior front-end engineer to join our Seller Dashboard Team. We are at the forefront of driving revenue projects and growth at Fast. The team will onboard, engage and retain businesses around the world with Fast products; so that they can delight their customers with our Fast experience. This team creates and optimizing key aspects of the Fast seller experience which includes seller onboarding, metrics dashboard, payment operations, and much more.
You will work with UX Designers, Product Managers and occasionally with the Sales and Customer Service teams to learn from their experiences from talking to Sellers.
- Be on a cross-platform, cross-discipline team responsible for building new features on the front-end in React/Typescript, with a dash of Go on the back-end, too.
- Build performant, clean, scalable, testable front-end code
- Have an eye for aesthetics and a passion for building something joyful to use!
- Drive the entire platform farther, by identifying tech debt and places for improvement, owning architecture, and suggesting better coding patterns.
- Proven experience developing sophisticated web UIs (We use React / TypeScript, but your experience can be with Vue, Angular, Svelte, or Web Components as long as you’re willing to learn our stack).
- Experience making product tradeoffs and shipping high-quality products, which you can show us via live websites or explaining the decision-making for past work that you are proud of.
- Previous experience with FinTech
- Previous startup experience
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries