- Toronto, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Design & UI
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience. You will build highly-polished user interfaces that make authentication and payments as easy as possible. Working with your team, product managers, and designers, you will launch new products and build meaningful new features.
- Code and consult on all areas related to frontend development
- Create new views utilizing React
- Collaborate with teams across the company including product and design
- Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
- Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
- 5+ years experience developing using React, Vue or Angular
- Deep experience building websites as part of a technical team
- Website or work samples
- Experience with applications that have crossed the threshold of 1M daily active users
- Demonstrated expertise in one aspect of web UI development: accessibility, localization, performance, functional testing, security and PCI compliance.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or payments
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
- Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
- Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks