- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Fast is looking for a collaborative and innovative FP&A Manager. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role will drive FP&A processes across various departments, own the global commissions process, and assist with ad-hoc analyses. If you are detail-oriented, an excellent teammate, and interested in supporting a hyper growth company, we’d love to talk.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to budget, plan, and track resources across a fast-growing organization
- Streamline existing FP&A processes and systems while maintaining a high degree of data quality
- Conduct regular budget vs. actual review meetings with senior leadership
- Assist the Head of FP&A with maintaining the financial model and forecast
- Lead annual planning efforts across several departments and help drive accountability throughout the organization
- Own all commission operations for Sales, Account Management, and Partnerships teams
- Lead selection process and implementation of a sales compensation software
- Assist with investor materials such as Board presentations and investor requests
- 5-6+ years of Finance or Business Ops experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working in high-growth environments with strong processes and controls, superior project management and documentation skills
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Google Sheets
- Experience working with financial planning software, NetSuite, and Salesforce a plus
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
- Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
- Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).