- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
- We are looking for a dynamic VP of Finance that wants to build and lead a Finance organization at our rapidly scaling organization.
- Please note that this is a remote position based only in US.
- Lead Fast’s strategic and financial planning processes including forecasts, annual operating plan and pricing strategy
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting - analyzing financial results, evaluating trends and assessing current risk
- Analyze and report on key company-wide performance metrics to the company leadership
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for all finance functional areas, including company HC and cost
- Oversee and manage all FP&A systems, Accounting and P&L
- Manage equity and fundraising strategies
- Help guide and lead treasury and banking strategy
- Own the Accounts Payable function and deliver excellence
- Min 8+ years FP&A leadership experience (MBA preferred, not required)
- Experience in the tech industry
- Strong analytical, communication and written skills required
- Experience managing and growing a team of high performing finance professionals
- Demonstrated history of taking on increasing roles and scope
- Experience managing large-scale budgets
- Experience at a company that has raised multiple raised of funding, including growth round(s)
- E-commerce and/or payments experience
- Scaling finance org and operations in multiple countries
- Corporate development/M&A experience
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
- Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
- Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).