- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
The Director of Total Rewards is responsible for designing, planning, and implementing benefits, wellness, and compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Lead the Total Rewards program for the company and acts as a business partner to HR and company leaders by providing proactive guidance and solutions in Benefits, Compensation, and HRIS.
- Develop and support Fast’s global benefits and compensation plans, programs, policies and practices in areas such as compensation and performance planning, market assessments, and compliance.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Develop strategic plans to address compensation recruiting and retention issues.
- Provide advice to Fast Leadership on compensation decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Evaluate, map, implement, and continuously communicate our job architecture to employees.
- 10+ years of experience Human Resources with a focus on Benefits, Compensation, and HRIS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience required; graduate degree a plus.
- Experience applying multi-dimensional creativity/innovation to solving problems.
- Experience communicating and influencing effectively to a variety of audiences in writing and verbally through a number of different vehicles, including group presentations, consulting and training.
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)