- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
In this role, you will provide functional and technical expertise to lead a broad range of HRIS activities including project management, process implementation, configuration, auditing, troubleshooting, training, and compliance. The ideal candidate will have incredible attention to detail and analytical skills with great service orientation and an ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision.
- Serve as the expert and primary point-of-contact for the day-to-day support of business processes (timekeeping, onboarding, performance, compensation, open enrollment, offboarding, etc.), integrations, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent, high-quality business operations
- Partner with People Operations team to design and develop custom reports, dashboards, and analytics to identify trends to inform business decisions and recommend solutions
- Lead the design, development, reporting, analysis, and data visualization for ad hoc requests as well as long term insight and evaluation projects
- Serve as the Workday subject matter expert, from building highly scalable and streamlined HCM processes and data reporting to the configuration and execution of Advance Compensation, Benefits, Workday Mobile and Time Tracking
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of related Workday experience required, 5 years experience in HRIS roles preferred
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions, and processes
- Experience creating metric dashboards and custom reports
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills)
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks