- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
The Fast Customer Success team is looking for an Implementation Project Manager to drive the governance and delivery of large integration projects with some of the biggest Enterprises in the US. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role responsible for executing go-to-market Enterprise implementation plans for Fast’s growing network of customers. This role is critical in bringing the Fast Customer Success mission to life, with the opportunity to help build a dynamic team in a high growth start up.
- Lead and execute deal-won project integrations for Enterprise & Strategic sellers; owning and managing repeated expansion across different divisions or verticals
- Understand and coordinate the requirements on behalf of Fast, our customers, and partners.
- Refine and execute the Go-to-Market plan with the Solution Architecture team, Technical Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Sales, and key stakeholders and decision-makers within Fast & the seller’s team
- Execute the implementation through technical acumen, customer-first perspective, a data-driven approach, and strong relationships across teams
- Ensure clear priorities and shared goals are aligned to orchestrate the transformation of technology capabilities needed for a successful implementation
- Self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and prioritization with limited guidance
- Predicts challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Who you are
- Customer-oriented. Our customers are always top-of-mind for you and their satisfaction is your primary driver and motivation. You thrive in building and nurturing relationships and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Proactive, resourceful, and decisive. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problem-solver, especially when it comes to planning and executing scalable solutions. You are decisive and are comfortable making recommendations and/or decisions.
- Excellent communication. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you. You are a professional through-and-through and have learned to build trust and confidence by being a reliable stakeholder and leader.
- Visionary. You are interested in contributing to Fast’s future - across its products, lines of business, and company culture. You are someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, do the work, and lead by example.
- 5+ years of Enterprise delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of growing responsibility
- Successfully led and delivered large & strategic customer projects with significant business impact with complex and/or evolving project requirements in a highly complex commercial environment
- Your past projects have utilized existing or emerging technologies, third party vendors, and working across different locations or regions;
- Conversant in understanding of enterprise grade and open-source CMS and related technologies
- Demonstrates an expert-level understanding of the Sales & Delivery lifecycle, including risk assessment and technical scoping
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Possesses a good understanding of the legal issues & practical issues surrounding Statements of Work (SOWs) and Change Requests
- Outstanding communication (written & oral) and collaboration skills Understanding of complex software delivery including build, test, deployment, and operations; conversant in Java, APIs, Business functions
- Master’s degree or advanced degree in Project Management or related technical field
- Knowledge of digital marketing, including integrated campaigns, paid media, SEO, email campaigns, web and mobile production
- Payments domain knowledge
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks