- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team at Fast. Come join us and help deliver a new, frictionless online purchasing experience to millions of buyers and sellers.
- Create specs for features and builds
- Conduct user analysis and case studies for product development
- Evaluate data to formulate plans that serve the product roadmap
- Routinely diagnose and deconstruct competitor features and products
- Work with functional leaders in engineering and product design to ship features and content
- Evaluate live features and iterate utilizing data and judgement
- Present strategy and roadmap elements to leadership and peers on a frequent basis
- Continuously mine customer feedback to incorporate user feedback into builds.
- Groom and shape the product roadmap with peers and company leadership
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Proven ability to create wire-frames, product specs and white papers
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience managing Product Managers
- Experience in E-Commerce or SaaS
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)