- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to globally remote, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to build and own a comprehensive, large-scale product catalog across thousands of sellers. The catalog will power critical features such as search, recommendations and cross-sell. As a Senior Product Manager, you would lead the product direction and roadmap.
- Craft an innovative product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our product catalog
- Drive product requirements based on deep understanding of our customers
- Work closely with engineering & design to execute on roadmap
- Define business critical metrics to measure product success
- Build rapidly & iterate continuously based on proven insights
- Maintain alignment with adjacent teams & partners
- Proven experience in product management delivering successful & scalable software products
- Demonstrated ability in product catalog
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- High attention to detail, and the ability to communicate your vision
- Experience in e-commerce or payments
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)