- United States
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
As Senior Product Manager for Seller Growth, you will lead initiatives and build world class products to accelerate the number of Sellers who want to go Fast. Being a growth hacker at heart, you’ll drive the product strategy and work closely with our leaders in Marketing, Sales and Partnerships to generate interest and top-of-funnel conversion from Sellers all over the world.
- Lead product vision, strategy, roadmap planning & execution in areas such as Seller lead generation, international expansion, new acquisition channels, and more
- Be a seller advocate who spends time to understand real Seller problems and then figures out how to solve them
- Define key success metrics to measure product performance
- Drive product prioritization and cross-functional alignment in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Find creative ways to keep moving forward when faced with ambiguity and obstacles
- 4+ years of product management experience delivering successful software products
- Proven track record in delivering products with significant quantifiable impact.
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive buy-in to your vision and strategy
- Experience with B2B products
- Strong sense of product ownership and passion for finding innovative solutions
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Ability to wear many hats and keep multiple key initiatives moving forward at the same time
- Experience in a growth product role
- Experience in e-commerce or payments
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks