- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team at Fast. Come join us and help deliver a new, frictionless online purchasing experience to millions of buyers and sellers.
- Create specs for features and builds
- Conduct user analysis and case studies for product development
- Evaluate data to formulate plans that serve the product roadmap
- Routinely diagnose and deconstruct competitor features and products
- Work with functional leaders in engineering and product design to ship features and content
- Evaluate live features and iterate utilizing data and judgement
- Present strategy and roadmap elements to leadership and peers on a frequent basis
- Continuously mine customer feedback to incorporate user feedback into builds.
- Groom and shape the product roadmap with peers and company leadership
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specs and white papers
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience managing Product Managers
- Experience in E-Commerce or SaaS
- no recruiters please
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries