- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Are you a Technical Program Manager with background as a developer, who can use that experience to handle areas of project management for our team?
- You will work closely with engineering and product management teams to cost, manage and supervise all aspects of development, and use your knowledge and expertise to influence projects
- Be the voice of project management (and of reason) in daily stand ups with the teams and executive leadership to communicate status of tasks, builds and achievements
- You will build and maintain tracking calendars and tools that serve the entire organization, review specs and estimates provided by the team to continuously update existing project plans and breakthroughs
- Create development plans with management input that take into consideration resources, dependencies and complexities of tasks, and when vital, break down sophisticated processes into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience as a software engineer
- Experience working the payments ecosystem with an emphasis on E-Commerce
- 5+ years of technical program or technical project management in tech
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks