- United States
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Management
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the key team that develops our marketing strategy to engage both sellers and buyers in adoption of our 1-click login and checkout experience.
You will have tremendous business impact in developing and executing campaigns in our high-growth environment.
- Develop and execute our story-telling, go-to-market, and product marketing campaigns for Fast products
- On the customer and customer journey and leverage research and customer insights to develop product messaging and positioning that resonates
- Connect the customer journey to funnel conversion and work with marketing, sales, product, design and data teams to implement successful strategies
- Partner with our product teams to bring new products to market and launch products to our customers
- Use results of all campaigns to improve our performance going forward
- 4+ years of marketing experience at high growth companies
- Deep experience journey mapping and developing lifecycle marketing programs
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the product offering
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks