- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team at Fast. Product marketing isa key pillar of our marketing strategy as we engage both sellers and buyers to adopt our 1-click login and checkout experience. This role is an opportunity to drive the strategy, development and execution of our go-to-market campaigns, and deliver measurable business impact.
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of our story-telling, go-to-market and product marketing campaigns for Fast products
- Maintain laser-focus on the customer and customer journey and leverage research and customer insights to develop product messaging and positioning that resonates
- Champion the customer journey and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, design and data teams to improve the customer conversion funnel – from the website to product launch events to customer testimonial videos
- Develop industry narratives, playbooks and customer case studies to empower a rapidly growing sales force to close more deals, faster, and at a higher lifetime value. Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral.
- Partner with our product teams to bring new products to market that have high business impact and launch products to seller and buyer audiences that increase share of wallet
- Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward and share big picture learnings with the marketing team
- Communicate program results to the marketing team and company more broadly, publish program dashboards, and measure the downstream impact of campaigns in terms of pipeline and revenue generated
- 4+ years of marketing experience at high growth companies
- Deep experience journey mapping and developing lifecycle marketing programs
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the product offering
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks