- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate Enterprise Account Managers to drive expansion, relationship and account management for our largest and most complex global & strategic customers.
As the Account Manager, you will drive strategic planning & execution, as well as the success of Fast 1-click checkout from Pilot/MVP to production for seller engagements. This will be done by providing cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, and blocker escalation, all while operating in close collaboration with key account team unit members and business partners who are supporting customer success.
- Serve as main point of contact for our largest, global, enterprise and/or strategic accounts
- Leads the account team to align to prioritized customer solutions and manage the strategic account plan at a global level
- Responsible for achievement against an expansion and retention quota
- Accountable for the development and execution of the internal and customer-facing account plan, with support from the technical resources aligned to the account
- Ensures prioritized engagement progress from Validate through Commit with a Program Delivery plan and up-to-date milestones
- Establishes and nurtures strong executive sponsorship and manages the relationships with customer leadership to drive the execution of the support coverage model, strategic account plan, consumption roadmap & delivery execution oversight
- Provides leadership and orchestration across the Success & Support (CSU) team, product technical specialists, customer technical teams, Fast and partner project teams, and other teams as appropriate
- Balances prioritization between implementing new capabilities and ensuring customer readiness at scale
- Leverages eComm and payments experience to devise expansion plans across seller sites and influencer commerce initiatives (i.e. Headless commerce)
- Aligns the strategic account planning and cross-organization support coverage to drive strat planning and successful engagement execution aligned to the desired customer outcomes
- Experience - 7+ years of success in senior sales/account management roles attributing to expansion and retention of your accounts. Consistent achievement beyond quota and retention targets.
- Leadership - This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. Account Managers must show leadership in teams comprised of Fast, Partner and Customer resources who may be engaged in the decision making of complex solutions for overall customer success. A proven experience leading diverse teams is required.
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Collaboration and Communication - Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (CxO, Senior Executives, GMs).
- Travel required: 0-30%
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)