- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are looking for creative, forward-thinking, and experienced Solutions professionals who will play a crucial part in our sales and go to market processes.
You will support customer experience and engagement end to end- providing detailed technical support in the development and implementation of Fast products to our expanding customer base.
Note: The ideal candidate may not tick every box on our wishlist, but will be someone who flourishes in a growth environment, with endless opportunities to affect customer experience and define solutions innovation.
- Understand our tech and be able to provide technical support to the sales team, prospects, and clients
- Be a team member in creating the company’s solutions and help influence how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Respond to RFPs and develop written responses to sales opportunities as directed
- Help develop and present demonstrations of the Fast solutions
- Help implement the company’s solutions with customer data in rapid deployment, proof of concept and client scenarios
- Extensive skills as a Sales/Solution Engineer/Architect/Consultant
- Experience in eCommerce/Retail/SaaS
- Thorough knowledge of front end technologies: RESTful APIs, JSON, Webhooks, React, Vue, Node etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and concept of headless value
- Ability to put together compelling demonstrations/presentations/process diagrams/architecture diagrams
- Willingness to travel to customer sites
- Interpersonal skills- ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support/Pre-Sales role
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Previous startup experience
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)