- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
The Sales Enablement Coordinator role is primarily responsible for maintaining and ensuring effective management of the CMS/LMS, including but not limited to: testing and posting new content, troubleshooting administrative and user technical issues, ensuring accurate user enrollment, assignments and assessment scoring, documenting processes, and developing reports and queries for a variety of internal and external constituents. Additionally, monitoring and reporting on annual training compliance and other such initiatives providing periodic updates to each operation to ensure completion are required.
This position will support the Field teams (Sales / Account Management / Solution Consultants and Architects) as well as other departments including Customer Success and Partnerships. This position will also be responsible for the onboarding and roll-out of the CMS/LMS. They must be a true subject matter expert on the technology and our ability to leverage it.
- Lead all administrative and technical aspects of the CMS/LMS system, including uploading content, creating courses & curricula on the CMS/LMS, testing, assigning, maintaining, and reporting on learning content
- Responsible for archiving courses and curriculum’s, maintaining CMS/LMS inventories (course catalog) and CMS/LMS reporting
- Draft SLAs and policies as we launch our CMS/LMS
- Support CMS/LMS maintenance, troubleshoot issues, and complete Help Desk tickets within required SLAs.
- Provide consulting guidance about how to leverage the system for learning campaigns and support business requirements around employee development
- Perform routine audits on learning content and product marketing material to ensure performance and quality assurance
- Pull and interpret weekly/monthly metrics to understand what is occurring within the system; leverage data to better understand learner needs, drive system utilization, and to constantly improve user experience
- Work with a variety of third-party content providers, and e-learning vendors to ensure content works on the systems
- Make recommendations for future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience
- Analytical Skills - Strong ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Excellent ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Customer-oriented - Excellent ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Problem Solving - Excellent ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Education & Experience
- Post-secondary degree - Associate or Bachelor’s required
- At least 2 years CMS/LMS System Administration
- Reporting and analysis experience required, strong Excel skills
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team and independently
- Prefered experience and familiarity with salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Experience with Google Drive (Docs/Sheets) preferred
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)