- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales leader to join as a key member of the Growth Team, focused on the mid market accounts for Fast. Come help us build a new, frictionless online purchasing experience. This is a critical position and will help shape the future of sales management at Fast.
- Are you...
- Tenacious. Our business is in an exciting stage of growth but is not taking anything for granted. You’ll thrive under pressure knowing that your success will have a direct impact on the future success of Fast.
- Resourceful. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problem-solver, especially when it comes to winning business.
- Natural Communicator. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you.
- Organized. Working multiple prospects, always “closing the loop” on follow ups and reporting comes naturally.
- Growth Minded. Interested in helping businesses grow and achieve their goals.
- Provide hands on coaching and feedback to a small team of Account Executives, who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly targets
- Coach, develop and motivate your team of sales executives to become top achievers and future leaders in the organization
- Share best practices around sales and closing effectively
- Nurture leads and take connections through the full sales lifecycle
- Deliver a compelling value proposition to prospects that reflect our company identity
- Pursue prospects in innovative and proactive ways
- Lead product demonstrations with relevant sales prospects aligned to the growth segment
- Closely inspect and manage active pipelines while ensuring notes and data are up to date
- Partner with leaders across the organization to continuously develop your business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of sales experience in a start-up or at scale technology company
- 1+ years of experience coaching/mentoring early career salespeople
- Experience selling an e-commerce or technically complicated digital product
- Experience using sales enablement tools (ie Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)