- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales leader to join as a key member of the Growth Team, focused on the mid market accounts for Fast. Come help us build a new, frictionless online purchasing experience. This is a critical position and will help shape the future of sales management at Fast.
- Are you...
- Tenacious. Our business is in an exciting stage of growth but is not taking anything for granted. You’ll thrive under pressure knowing that your success will have a direct impact on the future success of Fast.
- Resourceful. No task is too big or small for you. You are multifaceted and a problem-solver, especially when it comes to winning business.
- Natural Communicator. Communicating and developing rapport comes naturally to you.
- Organized. Working multiple prospects, always “closing the loop” on follow ups and reporting comes naturally.
- Growth Minded. Interested in helping businesses grow and achieve their goals.
- Provide hands on coaching and feedback to a small team of Account Executives, who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly targets
- Coach, develop and motivate your team of sales executives to become top achievers and future leaders in the organization
- Share best practices around sales and closing effectively
- Nurture leads and take connections through the full sales lifecycle
- Deliver a compelling value proposition to prospects that reflect our company identity
- Pursue prospects in innovative and proactive ways
- Lead product demonstrations with relevant sales prospects aligned to the growth segment
- Closely inspect and manage active pipelines while ensuring notes and data are up to date
- Partner with leaders across the organization to continuously develop your business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of sales experience in a start-up or at scale technology company
- 1+ years of experience coaching/mentoring early career salespeople
- Experience selling an e-commerce or technically complicated digital product
- Experience using sales enablement tools (ie Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks