- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Fast’s Sales Operations team is building the infrastructure to support the company’s rapidly scaling sales organization. We are responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the organization and managing the entire sales cycle. The team works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met. The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will own all of our metrics related to the sales organization. This person will quickly develop a broad and deep understanding of all go-to-market processes from prospecting to installations. The role requires someone who can learn concepts quickly and apply them to problem solve and come up with creative solutions. There is opportunity to drive change, improvement and to join a growing team. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, can execute well to deliver results, high level of ownership, and a drive to improve current processes and learn new systems.
- Responsible for Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports, dashboards and analytics as well as ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Work closely with Sales and Finance teams for pipeline forecasting
- Analyze, document and implement business processes, workflows and business system enhancements
- Provide support & reports requested by other cross-functional teams
- Ensure data integrity and consistency across all technological platforms
- Support various Sales Ops related integration projects
- Work closely with Sales Enablement team to assist in efficiently onboarding new sales reps
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis or business analytics at a high growth tech company
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate level Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Experience working autonomously
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Experience working closely with leadership and executives
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
- Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
- Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).