- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Fast is currently hiring a Solution Architect to serve as senior functional and technical solution expert on our products supporting customer engagements and pre-sales in North America.
In this role you’ll play a vital role in the architecture design, implementation and deployment of Fast solutions, including Fast Login and Fast Checkout. You’ll work closely with customers, partners, developers, domain architects, project managers, business analysts, and end-users to build state-of-the-art Customer Experiences.
- Develop and direct engaging ‘proof of concepts’ and prototype applications and solutions
- Develop architectural patterns that combine Fast’s API-first solution with other best in class headless commerce, search, and personalization platforms
- Build upon presale activities and learnings and carry them through into project delivery
- Raise and resolve any architectural issues / risks associated with the products and/or integrations
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, developments, methods and technologies and transfer this knowledge into the organization as appropriate
- Be a digital commerce expert, fully understanding the technology and implementation approaches, so you are prepared to help colleagues, clients, and development partners
- Evangelize Fast’s Headless approach to the broader community through blog posts, webinars and conference speaking engagements
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
- Take the opportunity to spearhead open-source initiatives and internal projects to improve the company and ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of relevant, professional experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ecommerce, omnichannel commerce, and retail processes, systems, and functions.
- Demonstrated technical mastery of Design, Development, and Deployment of highly scalable web-based systems
- Experience with popular Open-Source platforms, frameworks and components such as Cassandra, Solr, NodeJS, React, Vue, Angular
- Strong communication skills from verbal conversations, emails, technical documents, system diagrams, etc.
- A deep passion and understanding of current and emerging technology trends
- Interest in working as part of a global team
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks