- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
- Software Engineering
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We want to simplify integrations for merchants both on and off e-commerce platforms to unlock Fast Products that have not been available outside of the Fast ecosystem.
External Integrations helps Fast rapidly expand our network of merchants. We started the Fast Checkout revolution by enabling merchants on BigCommerce, WooCommerce and will be expanding to a lot more, and quickly! This team owns the services which help the Fast domain logic talk to external partners. Whether that be at a platform level like BigCommerce and WooCommerce or how Merchants directly integrate with Fast using Fast API’s, and/or SDK’s. This team also owns how we get Updates from any of the merchants on their orders and the infrastructure behind it.
- Work with distributed applications that are optimized for performance
- Become a master at using and perfecting different types of API using REST, GraphQL, Streaming technologies
- Iterate rapidly while freezing different forms of interaction contracts
- Apply the right software design patterns for various types of abstractions
- Build new integrations with external partners
- Use standard methodologies to create clean, extensible, easy to use API’s
- Ensure that these integrations are performant and minimize the latency for executing any construct request by domain services
- Work with the strategy and product teams to quick evaluate new platform integrations
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer working in areas of backend engineering
- Profound ability with APIs applicable to the solutions you are creating
- Prior experience with distributed systems
- Experience coding in Golang
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)