- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a software engineer in with experience in test and infrastructure to join our Integration team.
If you have experience with integration testing, validation of complex systems, and test automation in a fast-paced environment with multiple engineering teams solving cutting edge problems, we want to speak with you!
Come join a team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience.
- Work collaboratively across the stack with a primary focus on integration, test coverage and validation
- Build automation for integration and validation solutions to make deployment easier, faster and bug free
- Create code that is used to validate the whole system end to end
- Collaborate with product, design and broader engineering team on features and functionality
- Evaluate customer use cases from a technical perspective with focus on validation and testing
- Join in system design conversations with partners in product and engineering to build testing and validation solutions for our services
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Coding experience (we use Go and Python)
- Significant professional experience as a software engineer or software engineer in test working in areas of continuous integration, continuous deployment, automation testing with Python and Selenium WebDriver
- Profound knowledge in API testing and validation
- Significant experience in manual testing, with scripting skills
- E-commerce or startup experience
- Any other programming languages
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks