- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Software Engineering
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking an experienced senior engineering manager with mobile experience that will lead a talented team to build and ship our Fast checkout experience to merchants across the world. As the engineering manager of the mobile team, you will be responsible for delivering the core consumer-facing checkout experience to users. Our ambitious and exciting roadmap includes building an SDK on both iOS and Android, to bring 1-click checkout to native apps.
- Lead and grow a team of talented engineers and managers through direct mentorship, while continuously raising the bar by hiring exceptional talent in the team.
- Set the technical vision and direction for the team’s roadmap while closely interacting with cross functional roles in product management and design.
- Focus and dedication to improving the holistic user experience for all users that will experience the Fast checkout flow.
- Manage and proactively communicate with stakeholders on project progress throughout the entirety of the project lifecycle.
- Participate in org-wide initiatives of building a strong, healthy, and collaborative engineering culture at Fast.
- Prior experience as an engineering manager of teams of 10-15+.
- Extensive experience delivering mobile applications for both the Google Play store and Apple App Store.
- CS degree or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile release process.
- Experience in e-commerce industry.
- Previous mature startup experience.
- Contacts at App Review Board.
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks