- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to globally remote, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer with a preference for fast paced, high growth startup environments. This role will be responsible for designing complex processes and automations, as well as integrating all Sales and Marketing systems, including Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, and others.
You’ll be regularly exposed to nearly every part of the Fast business including sales, marketing, product and strategy.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an exciting business at the ground floor in a hugely impactful role, come check out what we’re building at Fast.
- Develop requirements and system design for integrations and applications that scale and perform with reliability
- Build and maintain integrations across various business systems: Salesforce, Zendesk, Outreach, Hubspot and others
- Create Salesforce triggers and batch processes to automate various Sales processes
- Implement new data sources and connections to support reporting and analytics
- Help shape systems engineering and BI practices to meet the needs of the business
- Establish and document best practices for Integration, application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems)
- Develop direct integrations with various enterprise SaaS APIs
- Stay up to date on the latest technology and recommend solutions beyond Salesforce to meet business needs
- 5+ years of Salesforce and other CRM development experience
- Hands on experience building point to point integrations as well as using integration tools
- Broad and deep understanding of SaaS data models, design patterns and connected web services
- SOQL/SQL and relational database experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Effective communicator with audiences of varying degrees of technical proficiency
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)