- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a BE senior engineer that has worked on software and tech solutions at scale to join our team. Come join an engineering team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience, where you will have a voice in the architecture that will propel us forward.
- Develop across the stack with a focus on backend utilizing Go (Golang)
- Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
- Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
- Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and functionality
- Evaluate product launch related use cases from a technical perspective
- Join in system design conversations with partners in product and engineering to build solutions for our services
- Participate in team meetings covering release and build roadmaps and be an active voice in the discussion
- CS degree or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a fullstack software engineer
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Go in a professional environment
- Experience with building applicants that have millions of concurrent users
- Experience with distributed systems and/or microservices
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries