- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer (based in Australia) to join our engineering team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience. You will build highly-polished user interfaces that make authentication and payments as easy as possible. Working with your team, product managers, and designers, you will launch new products and build meaningful new features. We do not have an office in Australia - the position is configured for full-time remote work from home.
- Code and consult on all areas related to frontend development
- Create new views utilizing React
- Collaborate with teams across the company including product and design
- Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
- Create code that is robust for long term expansion and use
- 3+ years experience developing using React, Vue or Angular
- Deep experience building websites as part of a technical team
- Website or work samples
- Experience with applications that have crossed the threshold of 1M daily active users
- Demonstrated expertise in one aspect of web UI development: accessibility, localization, performance, functional testing, security and PCI compliance.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or payments
Benefits of Fast
We are a growth stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- Equity grant with possibility of refresher
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks