- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to globally remote, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
Help us build the core checkout product at Fast! Our team works on enabling our product teams to iterate quickly and build new features on top of our platform. Our system is the primary profit center for the company. We are looking for product oriented engineers who are looking to execute on the business vision in a clean and sustainable way. Fast has an extremely collaborative environment, you will work with many other teams to understand product requirements and find the best way to solve the problem with other engineers and designers.
- Build reliability features within the core platform.
- Design and implement new generic features that serve multiple different platforms and verticals.
- Extend and improve existing data models to be more generic and powerful.
- Design and develop “developer experience” features to make working against the platform easier.
- 3-5 + years of experience
- Computer science degree or relevant professional experience
- Proven track record of building scalable back end products & systems
- Experience building distributed systems in a micro service world
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with DynamoDB or similar NOSQL databases
- Experience with building highly reliable asynchronous processing systems
- Maintained the same production system for 2 + years
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)