- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are hiring a Customer Success Support Specialist who will be responsible for delivering industry-defining support for Fast’s growing seller and consumer base. This new role is essential in bringing the Fast Customer Success mission to life, and in directly contributing to Fast’s growth.
- Handle day-to-day account and customer interactions across different support channels
- Collaborate with partners in Sales, Product, Engineering, Security, and more to get the right answers for our customers
- Train new team members who join the Customer Success organization
- Build processes or policies to help improve overall support metrics and CS operations
- Improve and update existing internal and external help content and other CS resources
Our customers are always top-of-mind for you and their happiness is your primary driver and motivation. You thrive in building and encouraging internal relationships with partners and making data-supported recommendations which impact external customers. You always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Be proactive, inventive and a natural problem-solver. Ask thoughtful questions and take action to come up with a solution.
- Communicate and develop rapport- you follow-up and follow-through, always staying vigilant with your teammates and partners.
- Be passionate about your own growth, and help your teammates grow with you.
- Proven track record in a customer service or technical support role
- Experience providing customer support across all channels, including email, voice, chat, social media and in-person (when allowed and safe!)
- Proficiency in multi-channel support tools like Zendesk or Salesforce
- Experience working in a global support or service organization, supporting one or more regions
- Flexible to work across different US time zones
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS skillsFamiliar with Zendesk integration, automations, and reporting
- Project or program management experienceExperience in tech, FinTech, or e-commerce
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries