- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco with Fast Flex for global employment, we are a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are hiring a Customer Success Support Specialist who will be responsible for delivering industry-defining support for Fast’s growing seller and consumer base. This new role is essential in bringing the Fast Customer Success mission to life, and in directly contributing to Fast’s growth. Note, this role is open in the US only.
- Handle day-to-day account and customer interactions across different support channels
- Collaborate with partners in Sales, Product, Engineering, Security, and more to get the right answers for our customers
- Train new team members who join the Customer Success organization
- Build processes or policies to help improve overall support metrics and CS operations
- Improve and update existing internal and external help content and other CS resources
Our customers are always top-of-mind for you and their happiness is your primary driver and motivation. You thrive in building and encouraging internal relationships with partners and making data-supported recommendations which impact external customers. You always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Be proactive, inventive and a natural problem-solver. Ask thoughtful questions and take action to come up with a solution.
- Communicate and develop rapport- you follow-up and follow-through, always staying vigilant with your teammates and partners.
- Be passionate about your own growth, and help your teammates grow with you.
- Proven track record in a customer service or technical support role
- Experience providing customer support across all channels, including email, voice, chat, social media and in-person (when allowed and safe!)
- Proficiency in multi-channel support tools like Zendesk or Salesforce
- Experience working in a global support or service organization, supporting one or more regions
- Flexible to work across different US time zones
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS skillsFamiliar with Zendesk integration, automations, and reporting
- Project or program management experienceExperience in tech, FinTech, or e-commerce
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include home office reimbursements and snack deliveries