- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
The Fast Customer Success team is hiring a Director of Customer Success Management to lead and scale onboarding, enablement, and management functions to deliver value to Fast’s sellers and partners. This role is critical in bringing the Fast Customer Success mission to life to its community, with the opportunity of building a diverse, dynamic team in 2022.
- Own overall seller and partner retention, engagement, and satisfaction metrics and strategic initiatives
- Lead a global team of Customer Success Managers and Executives supporting SME, Growth, Enterprise, and Strategic accounts
- Develop and drive plans, processes, and strategies that improve Customer Success KPI’s, while advocating for customer experience and needs using data and in-market feedback
- Provide leadership and direction for the team by effectively allocating tasks, communicating changes, and troubleshooting problems, while assuring that the customer and Fast’s business commitments are kept
- Partner with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Drive collaboration and strategy with other customer-facing and operational teams Account Management, Partnerships, Sales, Sales Ops, Technical CS, Support, CS Operations, Payment Ops, etc. to continually improve customer experience
- Drive collaboration and be the lead advocate for seller and partner trends, issues, and requests with Product, Engineering, UX & Design, and Data
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across Fast to get the right answers and to unblock issues for both your team and Fast’s customers
- Serve as an industry expert sharing best practices, industry trends, and resources for the Customer Success team and across Fast
- Proactively develop and nurture a team of engaged, inclusive, and customer-centered managers and executives. Their success at Fast is your top motivation as a leader.
- 7+ years of experience and success in a leadership/senior role in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Consistent achievement beyond retention targets.
- Strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Customer Success Managers must show leadership in teams comprised of Fast, Partner and Customer resources who may be engaged in the decision making of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Proven experience leading diverse teams
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (CxO, Senior Executives, GMs).
- Flexible and adaptable to support customers and team members around the world.
- Determined to influence customer retention and satisfaction strategy at Fast.
- Excited to grow and engage with our community of sellers and buyers by building a best-in-class operation.
- Passionate about your own growth, and in helping your team grow with you
- Interested in contributing to Fast’s future - across its products, lines of business, and company culture.
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)